HE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE & MOBILE APP IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE FINANCIAL ADVICE. THE MATERIAL DOES NOT CONTAIN (AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS CONTAINING) INVESTMENT ADVICE OR AN INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATION, OR, AN OFFER OF OR SOLICITATION FOR, A TRANSACTION IN ANY FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT.
We provide immediate access to the courses to the student immediately. Therefore we have a strict no refund policy. Student must go to his profile settings , in the ‘My Account’ section in order to cancel his subscription, which will happen from the next subscription cycle.
The Money Roller asks you to login from FACEBOOK and other Portals only for verification purposes. We do not share or leak your data to anyone.
LIVE PROJECTS & SUMMER PROJECTS T&C*
Terms and Conditions deemed to be agreed upon once the payment is made either by the student or their parent/guardian (in case the student is not of legal age to do so) with M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd
Kindly Note that registration for a particular program cannot be considered guaranteed until and unless:
– Full payment of the Program Charges is made via Online Transfer/ Credit Card within Two (2) Days of the Registration and in any case before the program start date.
– Has been explicitly acknowledged by M/s The Money Roller employee over Email.
– Kindly note, we do not have any association/partner companies and any financial transaction or otherwise has to be done with our M/s The Money Roller handles from PAYUMONEY or Razorpay only.
– The Program Charges cover the registration/participation charges and all other Program Deliverables.
Limitations of the Service:
The Service is an online-hosted service and as such the provision of the Service through the internet is subject to a variety of factors beyond the reasonable control of M/s The Money Roller , including any interruption or unavailability of the third-party hosting services used by M/s The Money Roller to host the Website and its Service.’
In no event shall M/s The Money Roller be liable for any failure or interruption of Service, including without limitation those failures and interruptions resulting in part or entirely from circumstances beyond the company’s reasonable control.
M/s The Money Roller merely provides an online platform that allows you to connect and collaborate with mentors and other student(s) so that you can participate in projects for your own personal educational purpose.
M/s The Money Roller does not control or supervise the mentor(s) and therefore, shall not be responsible for the assistance, guidance or interaction provided by mentor(s) to you on any project or their failure to do so.
You shall be solely responsible for your communications with mentor(s). M/s The Money Roller shall not be responsible or liable for any transactions, interactions, conduct or communications between you and any mentor(s) on or through the Service or otherwise. M/s The Money Roller also does not control or supervise your conduct in the course of undertaking the project and you are responsible for conducting yourself as a prudent person would under the circumstances in the conduct of his/her own affairs. Therefore, you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and safety at all times.
Program Cancellation Policy:
– We may have to cancel any particular LIVE program due to instructor illness, insufficient enrollment, or other unforeseen circumstances.
– We understand and appreciate your commitment to M/s The Money Roller and, as such, we will make all reasonable efforts to reschedule a canceled program or make alternate arrangements to provide you with the training.
– In the event of Program Cancellation or Rescheduling, you have the option to re-schedule the program or enroll for the similar program available at another time or choose to obtain a full refund.
– Such refunds are processed in Fifteen (15) business days from acknowledgement.
Fees Refund & Program Rescheduling Policy:
– To deliver an enriching experience to you, M/s The Money Roller puts a lot of hard work behind the scenes.
We provide immediate access to the courses to the student who pays up along with free demo lectures that can be viewed to ascertain the content and instructor quality. Therefore we have a no refund policy.
– If you missed out on any class/session – you will be provided with access to the recorded session for that class/session free of charge within 48 hours.
In consideration of the license granted to you, you hereby agree that you will:
– not request/ demand directly from your Project Mentor a certificate or any other document of such nature testifying to your completion of a project(s) or otherwise. The certificate to be granted to you on the successful completion of a project(s) shall be issued only by M/s The Money Roller
– not request or solicit job offers, projects or other opportunities directly from mentors registered on the Website. All communications with mentors shall be through the tools/facilities provided through the Website/Service only. Unless otherwise expressly permitted by The Money Roller any other form of communication with mentors shall be a breach of these Terms;
Copyrights and Proprietary Property:
– We will provide to you study material (if specified course mentor) which are copyrighted proprietary property of either M/s The Money Roller
– All copyrights relating to any course materials provided or made available by us or any other party during the program remain the sole property of the holder of the copyright.
– All the content that is created by the students of the Live Projects be deemed to be the property of M/s The Money Roller All Copyrights and Intellectual rights generating from the above mentioned content will also remain the sole property of M/s The Money Roller or C&D Innovation Pvt Ltd
– Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent.
– Any such reproduction, storage, or transmittal of copyrighted material constitutes a violation of the Indian Copyright Act 1957
– YOU HEREBY WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE LIVE PROJECT SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF LEARNING.
– THAT YOU HAVE NO DIRECT OR INDIRECT RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY ENTITY/INDIVIDUAL/CONSULTANT WHICH PROVIDES TRAINING OR ADVICE RELATED TO THE PROJECT
– THAT YOU WILL NOT ALLOW ANY OTHER PERSON TO READ THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT PROVIDED BY M/s The Money Roller
The company reserves the right to disqualify from the live project to any user who does not follow above conditions
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We collect information about you during the course purchase process (PayPal, Stripe, and/or 2Checkout), as well as information relating to your course progression and quiz performance.
What we collect and store
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide email address. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
–Send you information about your account and order
–Create your account for our LMS
If you register a free account then we will store your email address.
We store information about you for as long as your account exists.
We store course progress, including completion status, quiz scores, assignments and/or essay submissions (if applicable).
We will also store comments on courses, lessons, topics, assignments, and essays if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Group Leaders can access:
–Order information such as your enrolled courses, course progress and username / email address.
Any additional information added in your WordPress User Profile can also be visible to the administrator(s).
What we share with others
In this section you should list who you’re sharing data with, and for what purpose. This could include, but may not be limited to, analytics/reporting tools, marketing services (such as email services like MailChimp), payment gateways, gamification programs, and third party embeds.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example – [insert third party platforms and short description of their purpose]
In this subsection you should list which third party payment processors you’re using to take payments on your store since these may handle customer data. We’ve included PayPal below as an example, but you should remove any of these if they are not in use on your site.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
Send you information about your account and order
Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
Process payments and prevent fraud
Set up your account for our store
Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
Improve our store offerings
Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you